PTO News and Upcoming Events
What is PTO?
PTO is a Parent and Teacher Organization which provides support and fosters the relationships among the school, parents, teachers, students, administrators and the surrounding community.
Easy Ways to Support the PTO:
- Attend a meeting!
- Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/shelledypto
- Submit those box tops! (Collection Sheets Attached)
- Shop at City Market using your rewards card. Go to www.citymarketcommunity.com and follow the link to “Community Rewards” and select Shelledy Elementary.
- Eat at Rib City Grill. For every $10 you spend on food, Rib City will give Shelledy PTO 5% cash back. Simply ask your server to stamp your receipt and then deposit your receipt at our school.
Dates of PTO meetings
Meetings are the first Tuesday of the Month, at 5:30 in the library and free child care is provided!
January- No Meeting
Dates PTO events 2016-2017
- Carnival – Friday, September 16th from 4:30 to 6:30
- Charleston Wrap Fundraiser – Orders due by September 19th
- Original Works Art Work – Orders due by November 4th
- Get Air Family Night – Monday, November 7th
- 1st Box Top Challenge Ends on December 16th – Pizza party for the class with the most box tops submitted!
- Family Movie Night – Friday, January 20th
- Bananas Fun Night – Thursday, April 20th
*Like us on Facebook and sign up for ParentVue stay up to date on PTO happenings!!!!